The VA Loan is a mortgage guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. The program was created in 1944 by the United States government to help returning service members purchase homes without needing a down payment or excellent credit. This historic benefit program has guaranteed more than 22 million VA loans for our veterans.
GMS is an experienced and registered VET Lender. We handle VA loans, daily, for ALL veterans; Active Duty, Non-Active Duty, Retired and Disabled. We can get you the below market rates you’ve earned by serving our country whether you are purchasing or refinancing an existing mortgage. With programs for 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year fixed rate home loans, adjustable rate loans, conventional, USDA or FHA, we can insure you get the type of loan that fits your needs and any additional allowable discounts.
- Lower credit scores allowed
- Home must be your primary residence
- Purchase price can go higher with down payment
- Closing costs are your responsibility unless paid for by the seller or builder
- Vet and Non-Vet borrowers allowed
- May be eligible for more than 1 VA loan
- Maximum VA loan with no down payment is $625,000.00
- Zero down for qualified borrowers
- No PMI
- Available for Refinance or Purchase
DO I QUALIFY?
- Active Duty Member serving full time for 90 continuous days: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard
- Separated, Retired, Disabled or Released Veterans serving after 9-16-1940
- Separated, Retired, Disabled or Released Veterans must have either an honorable or general discharge
- Active Reserve or National Guard: 6 years in selected reserves
- Duty in Public Health Service: Full time duty, other than for training, as a Commissioned Officer of the Public Health Service or of the Reserve Corps of the Public Health Service on or after 7-29-1945
- Unmarried Surviving Spouse: No time requirement. Veteran must have died on active duty or from a service-connected disability.
- Subject home must be your primary residence.
APPLY NOW >