A Title I loan may be used for the purchase or refinancing of a manufactured home, a developed lot on which to place a manufactured home, or a manufactured home and lot in combination. The home must be used as the principal residence of the borrower.
Maximum Loan Amount
- Manufactured home only – $69,678
- Manufactured home lot – $23,226
- Manufactured home & lot – $92,904
Maximum Loan Ter
- 20 years for a loan on a manufactured home or on a single-section manufactured home and lot
- 15 years for a manufactured home lot loan
- 25 years for a loan on a multi-section manufactured home and lot
Eligible Borrowers Must:
- Have sufficient funds to make the minimum required down payment.
- Can demonstrate that they have adequate income to make the payments on the loan and meet their other expenses.
- Intend to occupy the manufactured home as their principal residence.
- Have a suitable site on which to place the manufactured home. The home may be situated on an individual homesite owned or leased by the borrower.
An Eligible Manufactured Home Must:
- Meet the Model Manufactured Home Installation Standards.
- Carry a one-year manufacturer’s warranty if the unit is new.
- Be installed on a home site that meets established local standards for site suitability and has adequate water supply and sewage disposal facilities available.
The proceeds of a Title I manufactured home loan may not be used to finance furniture (for example, beds, chairs, sofas, lamps, rugs, etc.). However, built-in appliances and equipment and wall-to-wall carpeting are eligible for financing.
APPLY ONLINE >